Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Just one thing

Are you always dogged by the fear of failure and the sense of worthlessness? Yes? Me too. But I must hide it well as I can recall someone at church asking me "Don't you ever struggle with anything??" And I can remember saying that yes, I did; but I remember thinking, Oh honey! You have NO idea!! lol I guess this goes back to an earlier entry where I mentioned that my DR told me I put myself at the bottom of my priority list. I have learned that you can only cram so much stress down inside you before it starts manifesting itself in some other form.

Think of all the things in your life that cause you stress. You ( and I) can eliminate a lot of stress by cutting out just one thing from our lives that isn't bearing any fruit. This can be a hard task!! What am I going to eliminate?? Hmmm...thinking...I think I'll start with clutter. I have a lot of clutter and that is SO stressful! Clutter is a type of security for me...however, truthfully, it's extremely stressful!! I will go one room at a time and start getting rid of things I don't really need. The hardest part for me, though, will be not filling those spaces back up with new clutter!

What one thing are you going to eliminate to ease your stress level? Let me know!

0 Kind words & kindred thoughts::