Saturday, January 20, 2007

Craftaholics Anon

Craftaholics Anonymous

12 Step Program

Newly Revised to 13 Steps

© 2001 by Shirley Thomas @ CraftSayings.com


1. I will not stuff craft supplies in every corner of my house.

2. I will not keep nine projects going at one time.

3. I will not pick up more buttons, lace or fabric when I have a ton at home.

4. I will not let my crafting area look like a condemned area.

5. I will not relegate the kitchen table to crafts.

6. I will not attend craft shows just to pick up more ideas.

7. I will not stock up on more craft supplies just because they are on sale.

8. I will not go off on a tangent when anyone mentions that little word "import ".

9. I will not let my crafting distract me from fixing dinner.

10. I will not stay up all night crafting.

11. I will not save dryer lint, empty cereal boxes, detergent scoops, etc.

12. I will not buy every craft magazine I see.

13. I will not make promises I cannot keep. See you at the craft show.

0 Kind words & kindred thoughts::