Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Cleaning

My 23 year old niece Hannah is here all this week. She is helping me declutter & clean the house. WOOHOO!! With an 8 month old baby, it seems like I don't get much done these days! lol

She's on her way with a truckload to the Goodwill. We've hauled a ton of stuff out to the garage. I think we've pretty much got the decluttering done, so now the cleaning begins. Yehaw! lol

She's been helping me so much with Ryleigh too. I've had a couple naps this week and I've had a shower 2 days in a ROW!!!!! LOL

We bought Ry a high chair and Hannah put that together for us too.



Fred's been taking advantage of the warmer weather and has been doing some landscaping in front of our living room window. It's a 79 foot space across the front of the living room and around the porch. Here's the start of the project:


I'm so anxious to plant things in it! We can't plant until after Mother's Day around here, but that will be here before we know it! Ahhhhhhh!!!! My very first Mother's Day...at 38 years old! Er...young! LOL

1 Kind words & kindred thoughts::

Janene said...

How great to have some help!
It is hard with a newborn...getting a shower just makes one feel like a whole new person!
Enjoy the rest of the week with your helper.