Thursday, March 26, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY March 26, 2009...

Outside my window...things look so much clearer because my niece cleaned the windows, storm windows and screens today! Makes me want to sing the Sunday School song, "Let the sunshine in...face it with a grin...smilers never lose and frowners never win..." lol

I am thinking...that having my 23 year old niece here this week to help me catch up on housecleaning and things has given this tired mom of an 8 month old very busy baby girl a much needed boost!

I am thankful for...my Godly husband. I am blessed beyond measure to have him. We'll celebrate our 16th anniversary July 3.

From the kitchen...the dishwasher running and sparkling clean countertops, all done by my hubby as I napped this evening!

I am wearing...my comfy red white & blue pajamas

I am creating...my baby's first scrapbook

I am going...out for dinner in a few minutes with hubby & baby.

I am reading... "Love Letters" by 4 authors compiled into one book...plus lots of gardening magazines!

I am hoping...I can fit into the bridesmaid outfit that I have to wear in May!

I am hearing...the song "The Scarlet Purple Robe" by southern gospel group The Lewis Family. My little one sleeps to that. It is on repeat 24/7. It's a song about Jesus Christ "who wears a crown of thorns blood stained red and a scarlet purple robe." As a newborn, this song was often the only thing to calm my screaming baby!

Around the house...are my baby's toys...I think there's a little something of hers in each room!

One of my favorite things...is blogging. I love to blog and read others thoughts as well.

A few plans for the rest of the week: catch up on laundry, catch up on pen pals, go to church on Sunday.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

My niece Hannah and my little one Ryleigh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the Simple Woman's Daybook here
to learn how to get your own Daybook

1 Kind words & kindred thoughts::

Jenn said...

Sounds nice.
Hope you have a wonderful week!!!