Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY April 1, 2009...

Outside my window...the sun is shining, the sky is blue and the wind is blowing fiercely!

I am thinking...that once my baby girl drifts off to sleep I'm going to take a nice hot bath!

I am thankful for...our precious baby girl that we adopted at birth. She turns 9 months old today! We were there for the delivery and I cut the cord!

From the kitchen...a bowl of Banana Nut Oatmeal this morning for breakfast

I am wearing...denim skirt and black shirt

I am creating...Easter cards to mail out to family & friends.

I am going...to go buy a bridal shower gift today for my niece-to-be.

I am reading... an Amish fiction book

I am hoping...that my baby's DR's appointment goes smoothly tomorrow.

I am hearing...the hum of the computer

Around the house...I'm cleaning and getting ready for my in-law's coming this weekend.

One of my favorite things...the renewed hope that spring brings

A few plans for the rest of the week: cleaning house, making treats to take to the DR's office, go to Ohio to a bridal shower.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

My silly baby girl, Ryleigh. She turns 9 months old today and her 9th tooth is coming in already!

0 Kind words & kindred thoughts::