Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thrift Store finds!

It seems like forever since I've been able to get out and go junking or shopping for something besides diapers and formula! lol

Today, we finally had a day with sporadic rain instead of downpours, so baby Ry and I drove to Indy and went to a couple Goodwill stores. Here are my finds for the day:


A blue/green Ball jar lamp for $2.99
The Ball inscription doesn't show in the photo.
The glass is wavy with bubbles in it! Just like I like it! lol
It was filled with red candy sweet-tarts which I promptly threw away! lol

Love this! It's in hunter green. Cost me $2.99

Got this black paper towel holder for $2.99.
It's been sanded to show the red paint underneath.

Can't wait to use these fun finds!

4 Kind words & kindred thoughts::

Janene said...

Oh my gosh! You found these in awesome condition! Nothing even needs to be done with them!
Great finds!
Have a great Earth Day!

eeekj35 said...

You got really cool stuff! I never find stuff like that. Enjoy your evening! Kim

Debbie said...

What great finds! I love the ball jar the best. I need to go visit the TS and see if they have anything good. I never get so lucky when I go.

Take Care,
Debbie

Birgit said...

Oh Michelle, you lucky gal! I love your finds. I agree, they're all perfect just the way they are.
Sending you hugs~ Birgit