Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY April 9, 2009...

Outside my window...the sun is shining & it's up to 57*! Woohoo! lol

I am thinking...that I'd Love Love Love to take a nap!

I am thankful for...being able to get out of the house today for a while...hubby took Ry to work with him for a lil bit. =)

From the kitchen...Ry & I will be dying Easter eggs...her 1st Easter is coming up!

I am wearing...denim skirt and blue shirt

I am creating...Easter goodie bags for family.

I am going...to try out a craft project I saw on a fellow blogger's blog

I am reading...a historical Christian novel

I am hoping...that we have beautiful weather on Easter Sunday!

I am hearing...the dog licking his foot and my little one waking from her nap

Around the house...there are signs of all my hobbies/projects! lol

One of my favorite things...the buds on our trees

A few plans for the rest of the week: mowing the yard on Saturday for the 1st time in 2009.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


My baby girl, sleeping in my arms

0 Kind words & kindred thoughts::