Thursday, October 30, 2008

My DR's office called Wednesday afternoon and have moved my colonoscopy up to this coming Monday because they had a cancellation. I'm kind of glad so that I can't get it done and over with. I go to the DR at 1 PM today to meet with the surgical nurse and get my pre-op stuff. Yehaw. lol


Ryleigh (my 17 week old baby girl) hasn't been sleeping much at night this week and I've been so exhausted! My DH had the afternoon off so I beggd for a nap! I laid done about 4:30 or 5:00 and woke up at midnight!! That would be why I'm blogging at 2:30 AM! lol


We met my in-law's today in a nearby town for lunch. While we were eating, in walked a group of 4 ladies and I screamed "LYDIA!!!" and scared everyone! LOL One of the ladies was a dear friend of 16 years that I haven't seen in at least 4 years! She and her family had moved to TN (from IN) and happened to be back up here visiting some of her family. What a FUN surprise!!!! She got to meet our little one for the first time!! We're going to try to get together tomorrow. When I screamed, my MIL said she thought I'd seen a rat! lol


Some GREAT news...my FIL went back to the oncologist yesterday for the results of a recent bone scan. The DR said the scan was 100% clear...not even a shadow on it!! Praise the Lord! So, no more chemo for this year. He goes back Dec. 16. They'll watch his PSA level and will decide on future chemo after the first of the year, I think. What a nice break for the holidays though!


Just gotta add a couple pix of our baby Ryleigh over here, even though I have a baby blog. She was 17 weeks old this Tuesday.


I'm so in love!! She just takes my breath away!

1 Kind words & kindred thoughts::

Justina said...

What a sweet angel!
So glad you got to take a nap- that's wonderful.
I remember those days like it was yesterday, and Amaya is 5!