Monday, May 21, 2007

Never thought I'd say it!!

I never thought I'd say it, but I was SO happy to go to Wal-mart last night! It is the first time I've been to the store in about 8 days. It was fun getting out! I'm still weak, so hubby took me and he did most of the grocery shopping. I just wondered around as if I hadn't seen the light of day in 5 years! LOL
The meds are working and the bleeding is under control! I have 2 more days of meds to take and after that, I'm wondering if the bleeding will resume? My pharmacist husband thinks it will. We'll see, I guess.

BTW, it's been 12 days since my biopsy and NO word yet. I called today and they marked my message to the RN as urgent and said someone WOULD be calling me back today. Well, here it is, after 8 PM. No word from anyone. Grrrrrrr. I am not nervous about the results, I just want to know what's going on so that we can FIX it!!!!!

0 Kind words & kindred thoughts::