Monday, February 26, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

I got the best birthday gift today, although it came a day early! I went to the gym today and every month, I will be getting weighed and measured there. My one-month date at the gym was Feb. 23, but since mom was in the hospital, I missed it. I was really nervous today getting weighed and measured, because I have only gone 3 weeks. I missed all last week to be with mom. Well!!! I am SO happy to say that I have lost 8.5 inches!!!!!!
WOOHOO!! lol 8.5" equals 5 pounds of that nasty yellow fat that I posted earlier! I can't remember where all the inches have changed, but I do remember I've lost 2 inches off my waist and 2" off my hips. I'm here to tell you that if I can do it, you can too!! I'm not just overweight, I have a degenerating spine that leaves me in so much pain some days. But, exercise is totally strengthening my back and that makes me feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel! 8.5 inches gone...Happy Birthday to me! LOL

0 Kind words & kindred thoughts::