Thursday, February 26, 2009

Update on surgery

I talked with my surgical nurse yesterday morning and based on just hearing how bad I sounded, she agreed I was too sick to have the surgery Monday morning. The DR called me in some antibiotics and I started those yesterday as well.

I'm getting a lot of grief from people around here who think I need to do the surgery NOW. But, it's my choice and everyone else will just have to deal with it! LOL

2 Kind words & kindred thoughts::

Janene said...

Michelle~Hope you are feeling better very soon!

Debbie said...

Michelle, Only you and your doctor knows what is really best for you. Take your antibiotics and get that problem taken care of first then you can move on. No sense in adding to what can already be a painful surgery for you.

Take Care,
Debbie