Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Helping, daddy's way

If you're in the mood for a good laugh, head over to my baby blog to read how helpful my hubby was tonight:

http://mydaisybelle.blogspot.com/

2 Kind words & kindred thoughts::

Justina said...

I checked it out & that is too funny! I got my swap gift from you today~ I LOVE IT ALL! Thank you *thank you * Thank you.

I mailed mine to you friday.. hope you get it soon! Please let me know when you do.

This Country Girl said...

Michelle,

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love finding new folks! I also wanted to encourage you about homeschooling...If you'll check back..I plan to do a post to answer so many of the questions that were asked in my comments. I think it's wonderful that you're already thinking of this now! You sound just like me! If there's something I can try to help answer for you, I'd be glad to do so!

Have a great weekend!
Tammy