Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Helping, daddy's way

If you're in the mood for a good laugh, head over to my baby blog to read how helpful my hubby was tonight:

http://mydaisybelle.blogspot.com/

2 Kind words & kindred thoughts::

Justina said...

I checked it out & that is too funny! I got my swap gift from you today~ I LOVE IT ALL! Thank you *thank you * Thank you.

I mailed mine to you friday.. hope you get it soon! Please let me know when you do.

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Michelle,

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love finding new folks! I also wanted to encourage you about homeschooling...If you'll check back..I plan to do a post to answer so many of the questions that were asked in my comments. I think it's wonderful that you're already thinking of this now! You sound just like me! If there's something I can try to help answer for you, I'd be glad to do so!

Have a great weekend!
Tammy