Sunday, February 22, 2009

Goodies!!!

I have been SO blessed with goodies lately!! I won Char's stove top cover. I chose the primitive black one, since all my appliances are black, etc. The photos I took don't do the cover justice and my apologies to Char! It's just gorgeous and I know my SISTER is going to try to talk me right out of it when she sees it!!! LOL


Please check out Char's blog at http://charsethman.blogspot.com/ and her etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6150762 You'll want one of everything!


And then, Justina had my name in a Valentine's Swap and WOOHOO! I got some awesome goodies! Again, this pic doesn't do the things justice!
She stitched up 2 of the cutest prim dolls (LoVe the square head nail used as a nose on the wallhanging Raggedy!)...she even stitched up a little sampler with my baby girl's name on it! LOVE it! The yummy smelling candle is to die for! Her hand-drawn card is so kewl! What you won't find here is a picture of the Dove chocolate bar...as that's Loooooong gone! LOL

Thank you Char & Justina, for making me feel so special! Prim hugs to you both!

5 Kind words & kindred thoughts::

Unknown said...

Oh that cover looks awesome on your stove!...I forgot to ask how it fit...looks perfect though!...I love them prim goodies from the swap!....don't you just love goodies in the mail?!...I DO TOO!!!

Debbie said...

I just discovered your blog and really enjoyed reading. Ryleigh is a doll! I love the bowl in your first few pics. Looks alot like the one we just found in the house we are renting.

Take care and hope you get to feeling better soon.

Debbie

Janene said...

You are such a lucky girl!
All of your gifts are great! Am I a little jealous? Heck yes I am! But I am happy for you!

Michelle said...

Hi Debbie! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message!

I have another blog that chronicles our journey through adopting Ryleigh if you're interested! It's at: http://mydaisybelle.blogspot.com/
She is without a doubt a blessing from God!

Birgit said...

Oh I DO LOVE that stove cover! You are a lucky gal to receive such wonderful goodies! I love everything Char makes too. :)
Have a great day!
Hugs & blessings~ Birgit