Thursday, March 20, 2008

UPdate on my hubby

I took Fred to the DR today for a follow-up. He's improving, but the DR said no way will he let Fred go back to work now. He said we were to come back in 2 weeks and we'd talk about returning to work then.
Fred is just now starting to understand how sick he was and that the DR's were serious when they said he'd nearly died.
He thought he'd have to go back to work on Monday, so he was very shocked to hear he had to stay home at least 2 more works.
When we left the DR's office, Fred kept saying, "I'll be alright. I'll be alright."
And I said. "Mentally?" and he said yes. It really freaked him out to know he's been sick enough to miss over a month of work and be put on short-term disability. And, he isn't allowed to drive yet.
Your continued prayers are greatly appreciated!

0 Kind words & kindred thoughts::