Saturday, September 22, 2007

Day with a friend

A friend, Dawn, and I went to Indianapolis yesterday, just to get out of the house.
On the way down, we stopped at Michelle Young's house and we each bought a copy of the Brand New Stampin' Up! catalog!! YAY!! Their catalogs are going to come out twice a year now instead of once a year.
We ate at "On the Border" Mexican restaurant in Castleton and then hit our destination...Archiver's scrapbook store!!!! Woohoo!! You'd have thought we were at Disney World or something!!!
I'm not sure how many trips we made around the store, but we were in there for at least 2 hours!!
I came home with some new clear, single stamps...love it when you can buy those as singles/mini sets!! And $2 each!!
I got some yummy new Autumn papers, some fabulous vintage Christmas papers, stickers for pen pals, some plain chipboard coasters, etc.
I came home and got busy on some projects!! I made Thanksgiving coasters for a swap. I also finished up a "Movie Night" box for another swap. Fun!! I'll post pix soon!
Somedays, I just LoVe getting out of the house! =)

The premier scrapbook store… welcome to Archiver's.

1 Kind words & kindred thoughts::

Alison said...

So fun! I wish we had one close.