Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wynter Blahs Swap! Come sign up!


I've decided to host a Wynter Blah's Swap. Outside, the snow is swirling & drifting, it's bitter cold, I just want to nap but my baby won't let me...LOL So I am creating a swap and I hope you'll join in the fun!

Guidelines:

~We'll be swapping random things that you already own or have the supplies to make.
~Everyone will submit a list of their likes and dislikes, hobbies, etc.
~I don't want anyone to go out & buy something new for the swap, unless it would be supplies to go with the supplies you already own to make something with. (For example, if you decide to make some notecards, but don't have a certain color ink pad, it's fine to buy one).
~This swap does not have a particular theme...you'll be matched up with a swapper & will pull from the list they submit.
~Let's get those creative juices flowing!

To get things started & to give you an idea of things to list, I'll post my list here so that you can get a feel for the swap.

What about a price limit of $10-$15?

OK...
Michelle's list:

Likes:
Hot chocolate mixes
cookies (someone send me some homemade cookies! LOL)
chocolate
Prim/Seasonal note cards & stationery
Snowmen
Food scented candles
Christian fiction (say you have a Christian fiction book you've already read, pass it on in this swap!)
stickers (sheets or cut stickers...doesn't matter)
Bath stuff (anything but florals!)
Christian & country music (have a CD you bought & don't care for it? Pass it on here!)
Crystal Light drink mixes
Scrapbooking

Dislikes:
Floral scented candles
Dark chocolate
Rock music
Coffee
Don't need any boy-themed scrapbooking stuff

Hobbies:
Reading
Writing letters
stamping
scrapbooking (esp. for baby girl)
Internet
making addy labels
shopping


OK...so you get the idea!

Sign-up's will go until Sat. Jan. 16 & the swaps will need to be mailed by Jan. 30 WITH Delivery Confirmation number emailed to me by Jan. 31!

If you cannot fulfill your obligation in the swap email me at least several days before Jan. 30!

Email your likes/dislikes/hobbies to me at fnpmlp (@) aol(dot)com

Let's swap and banish those Wynter Blahs!!

2 Kind words & kindred thoughts::

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get started on this swap!!

G. B. Miller said...

Don't see how you sign up. Just by posting a comment? I am interested in this swap. Please let me know if others have joined. Thanks!

(You can email me at gbmiller68@yahoo.com)