Thursday, January 1, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking Questions

I've been thinking about dipping my toe into the world of digital scrapbooking. I know nothing...or almost nothing...about it! I'd love to hear from you if you'd tried it...whether you like it or you don't.

I don't have a printer that would print a 12X 12 page, so where would I be able to print my pages out? Even if I create the pages online, I'd want to print them out and put them in an album, I am almost certain. I'm wondering if scrapbook stores have printers large enough to print out pages from my media disk?

I'd love to hear your opinions & knowledge of this creative outlet. Thank you!

2 Kind words & kindred thoughts::

Birgit said...

Hi Michelle,
I've dabbled a bit in digital scrapbooking a while ago, but found that I like getting my hands into my projects. That's just me though. I prefer the mess and the process as much as the outcome.
I hope you share your new creations with me.
Hugs~ Birgit

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Michelle congrats on your win from Char...Lucky, lucky you. Hope you enjoy.

Hugs Pam